I believe that teaching and learning consist of dynamic and complex interactions and encounters. Teaching introduces delightful and challenging relationships between students, teacher, the subject matter, and the world. I design courses with concern for the critical content of my discipline, structuring them with the expectation that each class brings its own unique set of factors and establishes its own community of learning.
- REL 130 Faith, Life and Service
- REL 101 Old Testament (Hebrew Bible)
- REL 102 New Testament (Christian Scriptures)
- REL 231 Women and Religion
- REL 221 Christian Faith, Peace, and Justice
- REL 222 Internship in Ministry
- REL 277 Studies in Religion, Great Couples of the Bible